Schedule

Thursday, April 29th

8:30am – 9:00am             Registration

9:00am – 12:30pm           Personal Leadership & Time Management

Friday, April 30th

8:30am – 9:00am             Registration

9:00am – 12:30pm           Relationship Management


Thursday Session: Personal Leadership & Time Management

Key Take Aways

  • How to Prioritize –focus on results and true drivers of performance
  • Dramatically improve your business decision-making
  • Work smarter, execute faster
  • Get more done in less time
  • Create a Plan – Spend 1% of your day to plan the other 99%
  • Personal Leadership – Setting, pursuing and achieving your goals
  • Managing Interruptions – How to keep a two-minute interruption to two minutes 
  • Skills of Great Execution –systems for organization and processes for staying organized

Friday Session: Leading Relationships

Key Take Aways

  • Communicate more effectively.  
  • Learn to listen in a way that will diffuse emotion, disarm anger, solve problems.
  • Work successfully with difficult people.
  • Resolve conflict when it happens so it doesn’t slow you down.
  • Cultivate trust across diverse multi-generational virtual teams.
  • Set expectations and hold others accountable without damaging trust.
  • Give and receive feedback more consistently and effectively.
  • Defuse emotional situations in order to restore communication.
  • Ego, Competition and Relationships – The desire to win and how relationships are not win/lose

VIRTUAL Conference Costs

Two Day Registration:

ISM Chapter Members & Students            $109 Early Bird / $129 after 4/2/21

Non-Members                                                 $179 Early Bird / $199 after 4/2/21

* Two day registration includes a copy of Steve’s book, Decide, printed and bound workshop materials, and premium gifts. Please register before April 12th to guarantee delivery of attendee kit. 7 CEH’s will be issued for two day attendees.

Single Day Registration:               

ISM Chapter Members & Students            $79 Early Bird / $99 after 4/2/21

Non-Members                                                 $99 Early Bird / $119 after 4/2/21

*Single day registration will include an electronic copy of the workshop materials.

Visit ISM-Madison’s website to become a member and receive your discounted registration!!